Barbecue Lamb Steaks with Spicy Tarragon & Shallot Butter
July 12, 2010
|Barbecue Lamb Steaks with Spicy Tarragon & Shallot Butter||
Recipe Type: Main
- Lamb Steaks
- 4 lamb steaks (seasoned with salt and pepper, a little oil and ground cumin)
- Spicy tarragon & shallot butter
- 1/2 tablespoon oil
- 1-2 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon curry paste
- 1 tablespoon tarragon, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon garlic cloves, chopped
- 100 grams butter, softened
Make the butter
- Saute the shallots in hot oil. Add the curry paste, tarragon and garlic. Cook 2-3 minutes. Allow to cool then stir the mixture into the softened butter. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
Cook the steaks
- Heat the grill, pan or barbecue and cook lamb steaks to your liking. Top with a little of the butter just before you serve the steaks.
Serve with grilled vegetables, eg. peppers, courgettes, red onions and potatoes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe