Lamb Chops with Tarragon
July 10, 2010
|Lamb Chops with Tarragon||
- Rack of lamb
- 25 grams butter
- a little salt
- 50 grams shallots-finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 125-240 millilitres cream
- fresh tarragon (if fresh tarragon is unavalible use chives or parsley)
- Season the chops.
- Using half the butter, sauté them in a havy frying pan over a high heat until they are brown outside but pink centred.
- Set aside on a serving plate and keep warm.
- Add the shallots to the butter or oil remaining in the pan and toss for a few seconds until transparent.
- Add the vinegar and reduce until the vinegar has almost dissapeared, thn slowly pour in the cream and, over a high heat reduce until cream thickens.
- Add the chopped tarragon (or alternative herb) to the sauce.
- Check the seasoning and poer the sauce around the chops.
Serve with new potatoes, courgettes and tomatoes.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe