Stir-Fry Lamb with Vegetables
July 12, 2010 0 Comments
|Stir-Fry Lamb with Vegetables||
- 450 grams lamb stir-fry strips
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pack of 4 minute noodles
- 1-2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic-finely chopped
- 225 grams mixed vegetables
- 1 chilli de-seeded and chopped
- Mix the lamb with the soy sauce.
- Reconstitute the noodless according to the packet instructions, then set aside and keep warm.
- Heat a wok or a large pan, and add the oil.
- Add the garlic and lamb and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and chilli and stir fry for another minute.
- Serve with the noodles.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe