Oriental Lamb Stir-fry with Crispy Vegetables
July 12, 2010
|Oriental Lamb Stir-fry with Crispy Vegetables||
Recipe Type: Main
- 450 gram lamb stir fry strips
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon pack of 4 minutes noodles
- 1-2 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon cloves of garlic chopped
- 225 gram vegetables sliced
- 1 gram chilli chopped
- Mix the lamb with the soy sauce.
- Reconstitute the noodles according to the packet instructions. Keep warm. Set aside.
- Heat a wok or large pan. Add the oil.
- Add the garlic and lamb and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and chilli and stir-fry for another minute.
- Serve with the noodles.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe