Quattro Formaggi Pizza
July 10, 2010
|Quattro Formaggi Pizza||
Recipe Type: Main
Great for children’s parties
- 1 quantity basic pizza dough
- 1 tablespoons garlic oil
- 1/2 small red onion very thinly sliced
- 50 grams Dolcelatte
- 50 grams Mozzarella
- 50 grams grated Gruyère
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- pinch black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220c/Gas 7. Divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll out each one on a lightly floured surface into a circle. Place well apart on 2 greased baking sheets, then push up the dough around the edges to make a small rim. Brush with garlic oil and top with the red onion.
- Cut the Dolcelatte and Mozzarella into dice and scatter over the bases. Mix together the Gruyère, Parmesan and thyme and sprinkle over.
- Grind over plenty of pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes until crisp and golden and the cheeses are bubbling. Serve hot.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe