Minty Yogurt Chicken
July 10, 2010 0 Comments
|Minty Yogurt Chicken
Recipe Type: Main
Great for lunch, supper, or the BBQ
- 8 chicken thigh portions or 6 breasts
- 1 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- tablespoons salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Skin the chicken breasts or thighs and slash the flesh at intervals with a sharp knife. Place in a bowl. Mix the honey, lime juice, yogurt and seasoning with half the mint. Spoon the marinade over the chicken and leave to marinate for an hour.
- Line a gril pan wiht foil and cook the chicken under a moderately hot grill or barbeque until thoroughly cooked through and golden brown. Turn occasionally.
- Sprinkle with remaining mint and serve with new potatoes and a salad.