Golden Parmesan Chicken
July 10, 2010
|Golden Parmesan Chicken||
Recipe Type: Main
Excellent for good picnic food.
- 4 Free range chicken breast fillets
- 75 grams white breadcrumbs
- 40 grams parmesan cheese-finely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs-beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter-melted
- salt and ground black pepper
- Garlic Mayonaise
- 120 millilitres good quality mayonaise
- 120 millilitres fromage frais
- 1-2 garlic cloves-crushed
- Cut each chicken fillet into 4 or 5 large chunks. Mix together with the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt and pepper into a shallow dish.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumb mixture. Place in a singal layer on a baking sheet and chill in the fidge for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the garlic mayonaise, mix the mayonaise, fromage frais, garlic and pepper to taste. Spoon the mayonaise into a small serving bowl. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 180c/Gas 4. Drizzle the melted butter over the chick pieces and cook for about 20 minutes, until crisp and golden.
Serve the chicken immediately with a crisp green salad and the garlic mayonaise for dipping.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe