Grilled Lamb in Salad
July 10, 2010 0 Comments
|Grilled Lamb in a Salad||
This lamb recipe is simple to prepare.
- 1 rack of lamb , chined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, parsley, thyme,rosemary
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- mixed salad leaves
- Start by preparing the lamb. Remove the fillet/eye of meat from the bone and trim off any fat.
- Cut the lamb in six small steaks. Place in a shallow dish. Mix the oil, garlic, herbs and seasoning together. Spoon half this mixture over the lamb.
- Heat the griddle pan or grill until very hot. Cook the lamb steaks to your liking.
- Mix the salad leaves with the remaining oil and herb mixture.
- Place on the serving plates with the lamb steaks and serve with the cooking juices.
Serve with new potatoes or fresh bread.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe