Pork in Cider Sauce
July 10, 2010 0 Comments
|Pork in Cider Sauce||
Recipe Type: Main
- 4 pork steaks
- 2 tablespoons seasoned flour
- 25 grams butter
- 1 grams onion sliced
- 75 grams mushrooms
- 150 millilitres cider
- 4 tablespoons fresh cream
- Lightly coat the pork in seasoned flour.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the pork for twenty minutes until browned on both sides. Remove pork from the pan and keep warm. Fry the onion until it is soft.
- Add the mushrooms to the frying pan and cook for two to three minutes. Add any remaining flour and cook for a further minute, then gradually add the cider, stirring constantly.
- Season with a little Worcester sauce and salt and freshly ground black pepper to season, return pork to the pan.
- Cover and simmer for ten minutes. Stir in the cream and serve immediately.
Serve with new potatoes and peas or with baked potato and green salad.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe